Men's Ministries at Bethel Church is motivated by a phrase from the prayer Jesus instructed his disciples to pray; "...your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
Volume 2 contains six sessions that provides men with a powerful perspective of their “story.” It equips men to embrace how their past has affected their present and prepares them to deal with whatever the future may hold.
A brief overview of the video sessions used in small groups:
- Looking Back: As a man, have you ever taken time to explain you, to you? Most men haven’t. Buy session 1 and learn how.
- Dad: Dad. That word is loaded, isn’t it? Learn how to think about and process that primal, yet powerful relationship (or lack there of) in every man’s life.
- Mom: Mom. We are not going to dog your momma! In session 3 you will learn that our relationship with mom shapes us far more than we realize in ways that are crucial to understand.
- Healing: Authentic Manhood demands all of us to make peace with our past. Building on the great things, reconciling the not so great things. Buy session 4 and learn to do that well.
- All-Alone: Sadly, most men are the typical, friendless, man. Knowing everyone, and yet no one. On top of that nobody truly knows you. Session 5 will help you learn how to not walk alone in life.
- Heart: A man without heart and soul is a shell of what he could be. He can be dangerous as well. Buy session 6 and learn how to be a man who lives and leads with heart and soul.